Thursday, September 06, 2007

Bizarro Liz

Remember the Seinfeld episode where Elaine meets 3 guys who are a lot like Jerry, George, and Kramer? And they are known as Bizarro Jerry, Bizarro George, and Bizarro Kramer? Well, my work friend, Elizabeth has earned the name Bizarro Liz, because there are some very distinct similarities between herself and my sister Liz. They look somewhat alike, they got pregnant within a month of each other, they had the same cravings while pregnant, etc. It sometimes gets to the point where I'll forget who told me what because they run together in my head. The similarities are starting to get eerier, now that I'm hearing stories about Bizarro Liz's husband. He just bought into the company he works for to become a partner. My brother-in-law plans to buy into his company soon. Both of these men have favorite wars. Favorite wars! How many people can you go up to and ask, "excuse me, what is your favorite war," and expect an answer? Plus, both of their top 2 wars are the Civil War, and WWII. Bi-zar-ro!

I was going to post pictures from our company picnic a few weeks ago, but my computer is having technical difficulties. So rather than post pictures of people I know, I will recommend "dreams of flying"; a photo exhibit which I just love, taken by Jan von Holleben. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, how about this - Kent's mom used to play the Sound Of Music soundtrack to get the kids to clean the house when he was little. How about Liz's husband?
We have been spending our evenings with Ken Burns enjoying his new WWII documentary.